Old June 29th 09, 03:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
JBark

Default Add Multiple Attachments Sources using VBA in Word

Hi,

How can this code be written to add multiple attachments using vba and Word
as my email editor. The first attachment is the active document itself, the
other 4 attachments have their full path names stored in a field in the
document. This is what I have but I'm getting a syntax error and I'm not sure
why. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

.Attachments.Add Source:=ActiveDocument.FullName, Type:=olByValue, _
.Add Source:=ActiveDocument.TextBox("TextBoxFile1").Res ult,
Type:=olByValue, _
.Add Source:=ActiveDocument.TextBox("TextBoxFile2").Res ult,
Type:=olByValue, _
.Add Source:=ActiveDocument.TextBox("TextBoxFile3").Res ult,
Type:=olByValue, _
.Add Source:=ActiveDocument.TextBox("TextBoxFile4").Res ult,
Type:=olByValue
.Send