Old March 31st 06, 07:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

Default Mail sent to myself goes to Deleted Items folder

Did you check Blocked Senders?
--
Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express

"Ed" wrote in message
Beginning today, when I send or copy mail to myself (to and from the same
e-mail account) the incoming mail goes directly to the Deleted Items
folder,
not to the Inbox. I did not create a message rule to do this.

In fact, I tried tried creating a message rule to send self-addressed mail
to the Inbox or a new special folder but that doesn't work.

Mail from others goes to the Inbox okay.

I use XP SP2 and OE6.
--
Ed