Old May 20th 09, 09:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
cdcfcuexc

Default How to print multiple (2) weeks on one page?

Cindy:
I am not using the Calendar Assistant here are the steps to print two weeks
on one page using the just the Calendar in Outlook 2007- Bring up the
Calendar - go to File - Print - change Print Style to weekly - in the Print
Range Section put in your range of dates - in the Print Style Section there
is a Page Setup tab - click on the tab - go the Paper - change the Page size
to Letter Half. Click ok - Preview then Print.

"Cindie" wrote:

I am using Outlook 2007. I have looked in the Calendar Printing Assistant &
am not finding a way to do it. Help!