Old May 12th 09, 04:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Ray

Default Link Connection

I have Outlook Express - 6 and I have this problem: If I receive an email
that has a link in it, I can't get the link to come up. I click on it and
nothing happens. The top border of the email turns a dark blue, but that is
all that happens. I have tried clicking on the link twice. I have tried right
clicking on it and can only copy the shortcut and then go to my browser and
paste it on there. I then can get to the link's address, but this does slow
down the time it takes to get there quite a bit and I was wondering if anyone
knew of a fix I could try?
Your help would be appreciated.