Old April 30th 09, 08:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
WhatsUp31415

Default Why OE does not use my specified fonts?

"Michael Santovec" wrote:
If not, make sure that you've set Tools, Options, Read,
Read All Message in plain text.

Thanks for that.

Are you seeing the original message that you are replying
to in Courier New?

No, not even after I implemented your suggestion above in addition to all
the other settings that I documented in my original posting. I exited and
restarted OE.

And what you are trying to do works in my Outlook Express.

You and I are not using the same software or revision for posting. What are
you using?

When you post, the relevant headers a

When I post, those headers a