Old April 25th 09, 07:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_]

Default how to change MS Office 2007 theme (the light bule color in the title bar, body, etc)

What operating system are you using? Have you tried changing the system
colors under Windows Display Options? Your answer depends on your OS which
you decided was not important.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, JD asked: