Old March 30th 06, 12:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
ret2go

Default Opening Links In The Wrong Browser

No its not its got aol in there how do I change it

"Jim Pickering" wrote:

Open Control Panel, click Tools/Folder Options then File Types tab. Scroll
to (NONE)URL-Hyper Text Transfer Protocol and make sure the Open action is
associated with Internet Explorer (iexplore.exe).

It sounds like your installation of the AOL Browser has hijacked the file
association for that action.
--
Jim Pickering, MVP, Outlook Express
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/pr...8-1171988A62D6

"ret2go" wrote in message
Something happend and now when I click on a link thats in an email (OE) an
AOL browser opens instead of IE, how do I fix this, because I don't use
the
AOL browser it only happens in my OE
ret