Old April 2nd 09, 10:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
detobias

Default iPhone and color coding calendar

Just bought an iPhone and trying to find a way to have the calendar show
different colors for several different types of events as I was able to do on
my treo. I can do that in Outlook but it is not transferred to the iPhone
that way. I want to be able to see the events or at least the color on the
month view on the iPhone. The iPhone calendar shows a dot only on the month
view.
I have downloaded a google calendar interface with iPhone but it is not ideal.
any suggestions?? thanks!