Old March 29th 06, 09:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Lone Star

Default Why doesn't my email content show up?

Did you ever get any info on how to 'fix' this problem? I have the same
thing going on for multiple ISP accounts inbound/outbound.

-G

"Rob" wrote:

Hi there,

My Outlook has started doing the same thing, I have 3 x ISP adresses & 1 x
Hotmail Address, that Outlook downloads, and all of them are aeffected by the
random Blanking of e-mails, So I can confrim that it is def outllok.

I have tried the forwarding on the message idea, but that does not work, I
think once it has been downloaded as a blank that is it.

The random nature of the problem also males it impossible to test out any
different scenarios.

I have also tried the restore office defaults thing and that did not work.

Any help would be apprecited.

Rob

"shughenry" wrote:

When I get an email, I see the sender and the reference line, but the content
is blank. This is happening on about 50% of my received messages.