Old March 29th 06, 04:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
[email protected]

Default spam probs in OE6

Hi everyone,

I am using Outlook Express (latest version).
Mails from yahoo and gmx often don`t arrive at the receiver. They are
recognized as buld/spam and are filtered out.

tried to change html text in the OE options into "plain text". Didn`t
change a thing. Who should i do that right?

Or what else can be the problem here? (other provider like t-online
don`t have these problems with my emails, my university unfortunately
has probs with it)

thx for your help.