Old March 26th 09, 02:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
cvb777

Default How to change the number of weeks shown in calendar monthly vi

I would agree with others in this thread. Customizing the Month view where
it defaults to two or three weeks at a time would be extremely beneficial and
is something Microsoft should look into.

I am thankful to have found the fix in these posts about at least
temporarily changing the view. I too would vote for a more permanent option,
though.

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

J Graham J wrote:

any fix to this yet? the three week view is great but it's a pita to
re-select the dates in the date navigator everytime i re-load the
calendar. there must be a workaround???

I doubt there will ever be a "fix" and why do you contend there "must" be a
workaround? As fas as I know, there is not.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]