Old March 16th 09, 02:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
BrankoG

Default Prioritizing Send in Send/Receive, Outlook 2007

Hi Diane,

Thank you again for the quick reply.

Best regards,
Branko

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

Outlook against Exchange has an offline mode and the new cached mode. I
don't recall if the old offline mode forced send first, but you can create
send and receive groups that do send only - this is the very best method of
insuring the messages are sent before new mail is downloaded. After they
are sent, if you have time, do a full send/receive to get new mail.

(please include the previous message so others can follow the thread).

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"BrankoG" wrote in message
Hi Diane,

Thank you for the reply. It is Exchange account. Server is Exchange 2003,
but are there any differences in Exchange 2007 regarding this?

Strange, I was under impression that something like that existed in my old
Outlook 2003...

Thanks and best regards,
Branko