Old March 16th 09, 01:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Default Prioritizing Send in Send/Receive, Outlook 2007

Type of email account? You can make send/receive groups that send only,
then choose the Send only group when you want to send but here is no way to
prioritize sending ahead of receive when you press F9 or of individual
messages, other than by holding items in drafts - the oldest messages in the
outbox go first.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"BrankoG" wrote in message
I am travelling a lot and also receive a lot of e-mails. Often, I have
only a
couple of minutes of connection time to synchronize.

Therefore, I would like to prioritize Send during Send/Receive process -
is
it possible to do something like that? (I am aware of "Send All" option).

My Outlook is set to Offline mode, as that is the most convenient for me.

Best regards,
Branko