Old March 3rd 09, 10:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_]

Default program closes as soon as I open it

What happens if you remove QuickBooks? Have you tried a detect and repair
from the Help menu in any Office program?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Joyce asked: