Old February 11th 09, 06:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
DL

Default Multiple lines in the Subject Header

The subject line is just that, for the *subject of the mail*, a single line
that only excepts a finite number of characters, input too many and they
will be truncated and not visible to the recipient

Why on earth would you want to would you want to treat it as anything else

This big white space is where you put anything else.

"SteveG" wrote in message
I am using Outlook 2007 and I am trying to put multiple lines of info in
the
Subject header. I want to put a title, then the address and then town on
separate lines.

I've googled til my fingers bled and can't find ONE WORD on this subject.