Old February 11th 09, 04:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.exchange.clients,microsoft.public.exchange.misc,microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Ed Crowley [MVP][_2_]

Default can public folder calendars be synchronized with user calendars?

Not natively, and I know of no third-party app that does that. You're
welcome to look at http://www.slipstick.com.

If the team calendar is a public folder, they could synchronize that folder
by making it one of their public folder Favorites and configuring it to be
available offline. But that won't merge the content with their Outlook
folder.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

"Fritz Theiss" wrote in message
hi,

in my company we do use public folders heavily within exchange
2003/outlook
2003. for our team we share that way i.e. a public folder (team) calendar,
mostly containing absences of our team.

however other employees of our company are not aware, where to find our
team
calendar. when checking, who is available, they do check the user calendar
of
the members of our team. however these personal calendars are not updated
as
the team calendar has been decided as the way to go. beside of changing
internal communication ;-), is there any way to synchronize the team
calendar
with the userĀ“s calendar in order to avoid writing entries twice?

--
thanks in advance / danke im voraus, fritz