Old January 21st 09, 08:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Default Download total message from exchange

look on the file menu - you';ll have an option to download headers first
etc.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"Deon" deonholtatgmaildotcom wrote in message
Hi there.

I am connected to my office's exchange with broadband. All messages I get
are also downloaded on my PC at home. (Office 2007)

BUT, only the headers are downloaded on my machine at home and are only
downloaded in total when I click on it.

How can I make sure that all mails' bodies' are also downloaded?

Regards,
Deon