Old January 16th 09, 09:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Danielle Nelson

Default Delegate cannot cancel a meeting which they created

"Nikki Peterson" wrote:

Now find the appointment and see who the true Organizer is.

I am a delegate, and a rising percentage of meetings I schedule for one of
our execs have this exact problem. It does not occur on all meetings, but I
can't pinpoint any particular circumstance that creates either outcome. As
you suggested, I took a look at the Organizer field in Category view, and it
is blank for all of the affected meetings. Do you happen to have an idea of
what could cause this to occur?

We're both running Outlook 2003 on Exchange. His email and calendar items
are redirected to his Blackberry (we don't have a BES).