Old January 6th 09, 10:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
DL

Default Unable to stay signed in to Outlook

What version of Outlook?
The 'X' will close any open program, minimise the window, ' - '
Outlook will not receive any mail if its not running, Personally I would'nt
reccommend having Outlook start when you boot your PC

"darren" wrote in message
I would like my computer to sign into outlook automatically when my
computer
starts. At the moment i have to open the program, enter my user and
password
and then i can get my mail. When i click the X at the top right side of
the
screen, it sign's me out at the same time, so in order to monitor my mail
all
day i have to leave the page open. I have checked settings for anything
that
may be obvious but can't seem to find anything