Old March 24th 06, 08:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook]

Default How do I get outlook to calculate the date, 90 or 180 days ahead?

Make sure today's date (or the start date) is showing in the box, then type
over it +90d or +180d and then tab out -- it should go to the corresponding
date.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

"TRLamb" wrote:

When I create a task and want to set the due date 90 or 180 days out, is
there a way to get Outlook to determine that date?