Old November 13th 08, 05:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Winnipeg Michael

Default Macro with multiple Lines of text for email OL 2007

Brilliant!!! Thanks, Preston.

It looks so good, I have to ask this.
Is there a way to have the cursor to be at the start of the 4th line of text?

Thanks,
Michael

"Preston" wrote:

i think that maybe you are looking for the linefeed constant.
try using
mymail.body = "some text" & vbCrLf & "some more text" & vbCrLf & "yet more
text."

this will add a carriage return to the text being put in the body.

Preston

"Winnipeg Michael" wrote:

I'd like to create a macro, that will email a person, and the in the body of
the email, there are multiple lines of text.
I can get the email address set up, and one line of text. How can I add 2
or 3 more lines in the macro?

Thanks,
Michael