Old November 13th 08, 04:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

Default Outlook 2003

"Amy" wrote in message

I've been using Outlook 03 for two months w/out a hitch. Today, whenever I
click on the Mail icon or even "Go To: Mail" I get an error message
stating
that OL has encountered a problem and must close. I've run detect and
repair
from help menu, run Inbox repair, deleted and recreated my email account,
downloaded service pack 3 and ran it, also downloaded couple hot fixes
from
2004 I thought might help. Still doing it! And of course, the message
details
reveal no clue in plain English...
Any thoughts that don't involve a sledgehammer?

Try a new mail profile. http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]