Old November 12th 08, 04:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Default Updating to 2007

What type of email account do you have?

When you upgrade from the older versions to outlook 2007 you should make a
new profile and move or import your mail to the new pst.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"Amy" wrote in message
We currently use Office 2000 and have bought the upgrade to 2007 finally!
have been instaling it in our office without any issues....until one
persons
computer started to give me errors - Sending and Receiving reported error
(0x8007000E). I looked up what the issue could be and it said to move all
files into a folder in the inbox, but it won't let me do this. I believe
it
has something to do with a corrupt .pst file from 2000? Does this make
any
sense?