Old November 11th 08, 10:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
DL

Default Updating to 2007

Upgrading to 2007 continues to use the origonal 2000 data file and its old
format (which has max size issues)
With Outlook closed, locate and run scanpst.exe on the outlook data file,
typically outlook.pst

"Amy" wrote in message
We currently use Office 2000 and have bought the upgrade to 2007 finally!
have been instaling it in our office without any issues....until one
persons
computer started to give me errors - Sending and Receiving reported error
(0x8007000E). I looked up what the issue could be and it said to move all
files into a folder in the inbox, but it won't let me do this. I believe
it
has something to do with a corrupt .pst file from 2000? Does this make
any
sense?