Old November 11th 08, 10:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Amy

Default Updating to 2007

We currently use Office 2000 and have bought the upgrade to 2007 finally! I
have been instaling it in our office without any issues....until one persons
computer started to give me errors - Sending and Receiving reported error
(0x8007000E). I looked up what the issue could be and it said to move all
files into a folder in the inbox, but it won't let me do this. I believe it
has something to do with a corrupt .pst file from 2000? Does this make any
sense?