Old October 28th 08, 12:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Marc[_5_]

Default Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

Hi, wonder if anyone can help me sort this one out...?;

I got the following message when trying to send an email from outlook
express;

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by
the server. The rejected e-mail address was (removed for privacy, it doesn't
matter what email address i try to send to, same message comes up). Subject
'Read: Item number: 150305184567_proof copy enclosed', Account:
'imap.1and1.co.uk', Server: 'auth.smtp.1and1.co.uk', Protocol: SMTP, Server
Response: '550 must be authenticated', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server
Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

thanks for any help

Marc