Old March 21st 06, 12:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Not clairvoyant

Default Occurrence appointments in the calander shift one hour ahead

You may have already done this but did you check whether daylight saving is
on or off?

"John E" wrote:

MS Outlook 2003

I had a complaint from one of our remote users this morning that all
occurrence appointments in the calander shift one hour ahead. I was able to
verify this by remote controll. I checked the system date and time and they
are configured correctly.

If I viewed one of the appointments it show the correct time. I checked for
conflicting appointments could not find any.

I am not sure what is causing this to happen. Any suggestions.

Thanks