Old October 9th 08, 04:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Nikki Peterson

Default Accept / Decline does not appear on appointment after returned

For the responses to show the "Talley" (accept/decline) they need to be
opened by you. If you just delete the response, the "Talley" will not be
recorded on your original meeting tab.

Nikki

"MRReed" wrote in message
When I send out meeting requests, the accept/decline/tentative responses I
receive back from the individuals invited to the meeting is not appearing
in
the tracking portion of the meeting request on my calendar. Actually,
sometimes it is there, but sometimes it does not show. Example, I sent
out a
meeting request to approximately 40 individuals for an upcoming meeting.
About have of the responses show in tracking; the remainder show "none"
under
the response even though the individual did respond back to me. Any idea
why
this is happening?