Old September 3rd 08, 11:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

Default outlook express

Windows version? (i.e. Vista, XP).

OE 6 does not come with it's own spell check. You need Word or an MS Office
program, pre 2007. The spell checker in Works 4 through 6 will work with OE,
but not other editions. If you do not have such a program, you can download
a free spell check at one of these sites.

Vampirefo Spell Check:

TinySpell:
http://www.tinyspell.m6.net/ (Checks the spelling as you type).
--

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

"Freddo" wrote in message
I used to have "spell check" on outlook express but when I changed to a new
computer it is no longer there! Is there a way to get it back???
Thanks
--
Freddo