Old August 28th 08, 03:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Ken Warthen

Default Reading MailItem properties outside of Outlook

I'm having difficulty creating a function to retrieve the properties, such as
To, From, Subject, Date, from Outlook MailItems (.msg files) that are stored
on a server outside of Outlook. I have a form in an Access 2007 application
where the properties will be accessed by users. I wasn't sure if I should
post here or in the MS Access forum, but thought there would be more Outlook
expertise here. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Ken