Old August 25th 08, 11:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Default Exporting Public Folder Calendars

You can't export from the public calendar. You'll either need to copy the
items to a calendar folder in your pst or copy and paste - which method is
the easiest depends on what format the export will be in.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"Lexisch" wrote in message
I need to export from one of our public folder Calendars. We're running
Exchange 2003.

I know how to export my personal calendar, but don't see it for the public
ones.