Old August 21st 08, 08:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

Default Outlook keeps reloading all messages

"beaureg" wrote in message

Since I have deleted all messages on the server and started anew,
everything works fine, my feeling is that there was some corrupted
message there that was causing the problem
The problem I am facing now is to reimport my messages from the old
computer where they are in Outlook Express format which is somehow not
compatible with Outlook

You'll need to transfer those messages to OE (or WIndows Mail) on the new PC
and then transfer them to Outlook from there.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]