Old March 16th 06, 10:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Default deleted profile with contacts, can I recover contacts?

Deleting profiles never deletes the Outlook data files. Your data files are
all still there. If you didn't take notice of which data file the profile
was using before you deleted it, then you'll need to search for and open
every PST file on your hard drive until you find the right one.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Micahel henry" Micahel wrote in message
Please help me. I am new to Outlook. I had all my contacts under the
default
user "Outlook". Then when I added two other user profiles, I erased the
default "outlook" profile. Is there any way to get those contacts back?