Old August 21st 08, 08:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_]

Default How make Calendar colour past days in diff colour from the rest?

That would be somewhat difficult in Outlook 2003. You can try to use the
edit labels function to access the additional options for setting conditions
on the labels. Use the advanced view to set your preferences.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, LaMyta asked: