Old August 11th 08, 01:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Default Prioritizing contacts WM6

You'll need to ask in a forum more familiar with the WM6 operating system,
outlook has nothing to do with it.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"videorick" wrote in message
I have a pocket PC phone with windows mobile 6.1. My question is, how do
prioritize Outlook contacts as it relates to the contacts main business
number where multiple contacts have that same number? For example; I have
an
Outlook contact titled ABC Plumbing and their main phone number is
202.555.1000. I have 3 other contacts that work for ABC Plumbing named
John
Doe, Mary Simpson, and Mike Smith. All 3 contacts use the same main phone
number 202.555.1000. However, when I receive a call from that number
(202.555.1000) it shows up on my phone as Mary Simpson. I would like it
display ABC Plumbing when someone calls from the main phone number.