Old July 10th 08, 03:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky {MVP}

Default additional mailbox rules

outlook doesn't support rules on secondary mailboxes. if they are
server-side rules, log into the mailbox and create the rules.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
when requesting assistance **

"bunny1" wrote in message

I have my personal mailbox and an additional shared mailbox in my
outlook 2003.
i need to set rules on the additonal mailbox for all users to redflag
emails containing certain words and to move emails containing certain
words from the inbox to a separate folder.

I have set up the rules and they work on my personal mailbox but they
wont work on the additional one
I do not want to have rules on my personal mailbox, just the additional
one

How can i do this?

Thanks in advance

--