Old June 15th 08, 07:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Angler

Default Outlook 2007 error msg 0x8004210A; email probs

I've just installed Office Professional 2007 and my Outlook email is not
working. I use comcast. Outlook gives me the error code: 0x8004210A, and
says "The operation timed out while waiting for a response from the sending
(SMTP) server". I can't send or receive emails.

I worked w/ Comcast tech support. They went through Outlook as best they
could. They say there is no prob w/ the Comcast side, but is w/ Outlook
side. Any help would be GREAT!!!
--
Angler