Old June 13th 08, 08:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Diane Poremsky {MVP}

Default autofill email addresses Outlook 2007

either of the utilities on this page can export a list:
http://www.slipstick.com/problems/nicknamecache.asp

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
when requesting assistance **

"AndrewH1" wrote in message
Is there a way to take a list of emails from Autofill?

My problem is that I never added the people I email with to my conctacts,
so now I have a big autofill list that I need to turn into a list of
emails.

"The Frostbyte" wrote:

Autocomplete / Autofill email addresses.

Folks, this is so simple.....

When ever you have a major change or addition to your email address book
and
autocomplete for the new email addresses won't work, simply start a new
email, blank is okay, select ALL of your email addresses to SEND TO, save
it
to drafts, delete it from drafts.

So far, this has worked nicely for me since, mmmmm... somewhere around
Office 2000 or so.

"Diane Poremsky {MVP}" wrote:

Autocomplete only works for addresses you've sent mail to.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
Need Help with Common Tasks?

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

"BobG81" wrote in message
Have imported 500 names from Outlook Express OK. Have set options
email suggestions box (checked it)

Autocomplete does not work. No suggestions are made.

Am stuck. Need advice. Help.