Old June 4th 08, 09:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Leftsoldier

Default What is 'an internal support function returned an error' email

Wow, you guys are friendly. Here's some info, make a stable product, or stop
utilizing extremely cryptic erorr messages. You might find that you will
have more free time on your hands that way. Just a friendly suggestion.

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

Then post some information. You've posted none.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"golden boot" golden wrote in message
Outlook XP and I keep getting the above message when I send out a group
email. It worked last week. Any help would be appreciated.