Old May 19th 08, 01:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Ahowudoon

Default Outlook 2007 - Cannot Open

I recently installed Office suite - Ultimate version. Everything is working
fine so far, except for Outlook. Every time I try to open the program I get
the following message:

"Cannot open your default e-mail folders. An unexpected error has occurred.
MAPI was unable to load the information service gwmsp1.dll. Be sure the
service is correctly installed and configured."

I have been using Outlook Express for my email, but I was using my old
Outlook for the calendar. I'd like to use the Outlook 2007 for both. I put
the disk back in serveral times and ran the repair option, but it hasn't
helped. I've also been the Microsoft Update web site and downloaded
everything I could find that looked pertinant.

Anyone have any ideas??
Thanks.