Old May 17th 08, 07:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
PA Bear [MS MVP]

Default FONTS

OE uses the IE print engine, so change the print font via IE ViewText size.

If IE7's installed, it may be more complicated than that.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net

Paul Koukos wrote:
Hi all. I just installed Windows Office 2007 and after that all of my
Outlook Express Fonts are like messed up.

When I look in my OE Inbox all the emails look/show up as normal. But
when
I print the emails, the Header is my usual NORMAL print, but the body of
the
email is like DOUBLE/TRIPLE?

Any ideas or suggestions.

Thanks.