Old May 12th 08, 04:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
clickrs

Default Can send but can't receive emails

Hi I'm using Outlook Express 6. Everything has been working fine for awhile.
I rebooted my computer it ran a check disk and ever since May 7th, I can't
receive emails. I can send them but can't receive them. All my settings are
the same. I can get my emails using web mail, but not Outlook. Here is the
time out error msg I get:

A time-out occurred while communicating with the server. Account:
'mail.comcast.net', Server: 'mail.comcast.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110,
Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC19

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.