Old March 10th 06, 09:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Default How do I send a group of people mail after I have created a group

Not sure what you mean by group. Outlook uses Distribution Lists, not
groups. Just put the DL in the To: field to send to all its members. You can
select it from either your Contacts Folder or your Outlook Address Book.
DL's appear both places.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"richpoorin" wrote in message
Hi I have created a list of contacts as a group when I am sending a mail
how
do I send mails only to the group without typing all their names again
only
by typing the name of the group.

Please Assist