Old April 25th 08, 09:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
AngeliaK

Default Block Sender doesn't work in Outlook Express 6

I used to be able to highlight an email, then go up to Message and hit Block
Sender or Create Rule from Message. Recently, I got a lot of spam, so I
tried to do it, but noticed that those two options are no longer highlighted,
so I can't use them. I don't know what happened. I tried a Windows Update
to update my Internet Explorer and my Outlook Express. I'm up-to-date, but I
still can't use those functions. Any ideas?