Old April 25th 08, 02:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

Default Reminders and appointments comes back

rebmat wrote:

I had a hard drive crash and was very happy to have my outlook backed
up on my external drive. i uploaded from HDD to my new outlook. it
was not perfect. i am getting reminders for old appointments and
events. i keep hitting dismiss all but they come back. in looking at
the appointments, they don´t have my name associated with them. they
say unknown and have lost some of the details. (I used a program to
analyze the text code) i don´t know if this makes sense but i am
wondering if this is something you might have a solution to?
- Windows Vista, Outlook 2007 (before and now)

Please describe the exact process you used to restore your data and
reconnect Outlook to it. It appears you did not do it correctly.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]