Old April 22nd 08, 09:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Amy

Default How do I synchronize an organizer with Outlook without Exchang

I am asking about it in an Outlook group because it relates to synchronizing
my OUTLOOK with my palm held Organizer. The specifics on the Organizer are
Sharp OZ-290HII if that helps for anyone else that would like to help.

Russ- I find your remark rude. I have never asked for help in a group
before and thought there may be helpful people here not condescending. If
you would not like to help then your reply is not needed.

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

How are we supposed to know what "my organizer" is or why you would even ask
about it in an Outlook group?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Amy" wrote in message
I cant get Outlook to synchronize with my organizer. Everywhere I look
shows
using Microsoft Exchange but I know Exchange isnt needed. I cant figure
it
out!