Old April 16th 08, 03:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky {MVP}

Default appointment times do not display

they display if the window is wide enough - so drag the edges of the to-do
and nav panes to make them smaller and the calendar bigger.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
when requesting assistance **

"Paula" wrote in message
Hi. I'm using office standard 2007, and I love the outlook calendar. The
start/end times do not display on the screen, or on the printed calendar.
How do I get the times to display? When my cursor is over an appointment,
the times appear, but I would prefer to see the start times displayed on
screen, and on the printed calendar.
--
.... Paula