Old April 11th 08, 06:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

Default appointment times do not display

Paula wrote:

Hi. I'm using office standard 2007, and I love the outlook calendar.
The start/end times do not display on the screen, or on the printed
calendar. How do I get the times to display? When my cursor is over
an appointment, the times appear, but I would prefer to see the start
times displayed on screen, and on the printed calendar.

I think I recall reading that that's not possible for OL 2007.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]