Old April 11th 08, 05:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Geni

Default Email error message: 250 8bitmime - 0x800ccc7d - HELP!

I have Windows XP and Office 2000.... I continuously have trouble with my
email, coming & going.... and get this error message:

Email Delivery error message: Server response 250 8bitmime - Error Number:
0x800ccc7d.

I have spoken with Internet Explorer multiple times & they keep giving me
the same stuff to do, which works for about 1-2 weeks, then goes back to
error messages & messages not being sent.... Microsoft "help" tells me to set
the POP3, Incoming & Outgoing to totally different settings than IE...

I don't know what to do! I am just sick of this! Help Please!!!!