Old April 10th 08, 03:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
PA Bear [MS MVP]

Default How to receive reply message when receiver opens the email?

Can't be done. You can request a Read Receipt but that's about it.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net

Eric wrote:
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to receive reply message
automatically when the receiver opens the email I sent? How to set this
option in Outlook Express? so whenever I send email to someone, they will
send me back a received message by opening the email.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric